We are a group of teachers offering quality,
affordable classes to homeschoolers in the Atlanta area.
Weekly classes for students of all ages, including a broad offering of high school level courses.
LAC Homeschool classes meet at Lilburn Alliance Church in Tucker, GA, in Gwinnett County.
Lilburn Alliance Church is on Lawrenceville Highway, one mile north of Jimmy Carter Blvd.
Classrooms are provided by the church as a service to the community.
To enroll in a class, simply fill out a registration form and send it to the instructor.
Many of our classes can accept new students during the year.
For information on specific classes, contact the instructors.
Click here for Teacher Contact Info
For any general questions about LAC or homeschooling, please see our
Frequently Asked Questions
, or call or contact the director,
Susan Payton, at email@example.com
or at 770-381-2372.
Please do not call the church or the church staff - they are only providing the place for us to meet.
- A la carte classes to facilitate and supplement a family’s homeschooling goals
- A program that's been around for years, building a safe and healthy social environment for students
- Many teachers that are state certified, degreed, and classroom-experienced in their subject areas
- Courses with standards accepted by numerous accrediting programs/GA Accrediting Commission
- Classes that are 90 to 180 minutes long
- 15-minute breaks so that students can have personal, follow up time with caring teachers, rather than rushing to another class
- Openness to students of different faiths, though all teachers are Christian
- Hands-on, lab-based science classes
- Supervised study halls, breaks, and lunch periods
- Separate lunch area for high school students
- Various and reasonable prices
- Support for parents through panel discussions and Facebook page
Thank you to Susan Payton for her many years of service to LAC classes. We appreciate
all that she has done for all of the students, families, and teachers that have come through
LAC classes over the years.
We welcome Michelle Shaw as our new Program Director for the homeschool classes
at LAC. Michelle has been both an LAC teacher and parent for many years and we
are happy to have her help in an administrative role this coming year.
Our Class Fair this year will be on March 8.
Come see our facility, meet our teachers and
investigate classes offered for fall of 2016.
Say thank you to Susan Payton, retiring after 10+ years
of service, and meet our new director, Michelle Shaw.
Click here for more info
Parents and students are invited to come visit classes, ask questions,
meet teachers and other students, and see the facility.
Meet with other homeschool parents in the Fellowship Hall
to discuss current homeschooling challenges and share resources.
Click here for more info